There are 43 national parks in Madagascar, terrestrial or marin, with their endemic animals.
Terrestrial national parks: the most famous ones
- Isalo National Park nicknamed the “Malagasy Colorado“. Located on the highlands well south of Madagascar, it is popular with hikers for its arid and rocky landscapes, but also with climbers – Customized hikes and treks,
- Ranomafana National Park (near Fianarantsoa – South of Antananarivo) with its large lush forest populated by lemurs such as hapalemurs and the smallest of them: the microcebus. It is home to unique butterflies in the world. Hikes and treks are possible and the thermal pool at 38°C is a must,
- Tsingy de Bemahara National Park (North of Morondava – West coast) with its canyons on the edges sharp as a razor,
- Andasibe Mantadia National Park (East of Antananarivo) with its primary forest and its orchids, with its lemurs, including the largest in Madagascar, the Indri Indri,
- Marojejy Massif National Park (Diego Suarez region – North Madagascar) with its steep reliefs and exceptional biodiversity (forests, ferns, palm trees and flowers ) and endemic species (white-fronted lemurs, birds like the blue coua, siketribe) – Customized tours, hikes and treks,
- Ankarana National Park (North of Madagascar) and its tsingy,
- And many other parks such as the national parks of Andohahela (South), Ankarafantsika (North-West), The Montagne d’Ambre (North) for the exceptional view, Zombitse-Vohibasia for its birds (South), Masoala (North-East) for its precious woods, …
Madagascar having a larger area than France, Mangabe Tour often offers the North, South, East or West tours of Madagascar stopping in the parks national flags along the tours.
The marine national parks of Madagascar
- National Park of Nosy Hara (Northern Madagascar – Baie du Courrier). Visit the park in a motorized boat, go snorkeling and admire multitudes of colorful fish in the crystal clear water,
- Park of Nosy Tanikely (Nosy Be) and its “natural marine aquarium”
- National Park of Nosy Ve-Androka (South of Madagascar, near Tulear) with its birds and protected marine species.
Contact us and we will get back to you quickly
Mobile (SMS):+261 344863255 or +261 348566466