Want holidays in Madagascar in a hotel, a rental villa or a village camp ?
For breaking the time of a trip, swim at the beach or visiting near your hosting,
Mangabe Tour offers several hosting options as hotels in Madagascar, villa, camp …:
- Hotels with full board or half board,
- Villas for rent for the week, or even more,
- Villager camps … more rustic,
- And for backpackers (often fishermen near the fishing spot), the bivouac.
Stay in Madagascar hotels
Mangabe has found, for you, in all regions of Madagascar, human-sized hotels where:
- Comfortable rooms are tastefully furnished,
- Catering comprises local and European dishes,
- And services are available, as far as possible (we are in Madagascar): laundry, Wifi, …
The hotels in Madagascar are located:
- Inline of sea for the beach or to easily go offshore fishing,
- Inland, close national parks (animals, tsingy, …),
- But also on the roads to reach your place of holidays in Madagascar.
Hotels make work de Malagasy people in a responsible and fair way. And a touch of authenticity is often applied to cooked dishes, to the design of hotels, to the decoration of rooms.
Villas for rent
Mangabe also offers villas for rent, mainly on Majunga. These villas, very limited in number, face the sea, “feet in the water”.
Ideal for spending holidays with family or friends:
- Swim or sunbathe on the beach a few steps from the villa,
- Visit the surroundings in a 4WD,
- Go out to sea in an outrigger canoe,
- Go to a restaurant in town at night,
- And feel the trade winds refresh yourself on the terrace of the villa, while sipping an arranged rum.
NB: Possibility to ask for a cook to prepare good meals for lunch or dinner
Inland or by the sea, the villagers have come together to provide you with:
- Bungalows with just the necessary comfort (beds, mosquito nets, table, chair, ..),
- Bathroom areas with, often as in the countryside in Madagascar, the bucket of water, …
- And a restaurant section with cooked meals carefully prepared for you.
Your journey becomes fair because you directly help, through this choice of accommodation, the families who manage the camp to improve their lives and allow their children to go to school.
Bivouacs in Madagascar
Finally, for adventurers and anglers looking for total change of scenery, camping for a few days can be a solution before returning to the comfort of a hotel or a villa.
Do you want to spend several days at sea in an outrigger canoe? Every evening, a new stopover on an island or a fine sandy beach? Sharing the meal with the boatmen who caught fresh fish for the meal? Playing cards, dominoes with them, near the campfire? Then, this interlude is for you.
Mangabe will always find you the accommodation in Madagascar corresponding to your expectations.
Contact us and we will get back to you
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile (SMS):+261 344863255 or +261 348566466